Mail Order Service
If you live outwith the Central Belt of Scotland, you can still have a professionally restrung racket from Scotstrings with access to our great online store prices.
When booking a restring through our online booking service, you will be asked at checkout which of the following 4 shipping options you would like to use;
- Local Drop Off @ Workshop
- Pick Up / Drop Off (Club Discount Scheme)
- Pick Up / Drop Off (Central Scotland)
- Mail Order - flat fee of £9 √
So how does it work?
Upon receipt of your order, we will email you with the following 2 options;
- Courier collection from either your home or an alternative address
- Self drop off at your local myHermes Parcelshop (find your nearest store)
Once you have confirmed which option you would prefer, we will email you the delivery labels (printer required) to attach to your parcel, or alternatively if your local Parcelshop has an instore printer, we can send you a QR code to scan. Please pack your racket/s (without cover) using stiff cardboard and plenty of tape! Enclose a copy of your order form (this will also be emailed to you on completion of your order).
As per your chosen option, either drop off at your local myHermes Parcelshop or await collection from the courier on a pre-arranged date.You can leave your parcel in a designated `safe place` ie bin, shed etc if your not going to be home or alternatively arrange pick up from your work address.
Upon receipt of your rackets, they will be professionally restrung and returned to you in one of our special racket boxes which you can re-use for future restrings. We will always ensure that your racket box is replaced on a regular basis to avoid loss or damage to your rackets.
and that`s it!....
You can order as many racket restrings and accessories from our online store as you like, all for a flat fee of only £9*
* Price for mail order restrings includes both the collection and return of your racket/s from anywhere in the UK, so no unexpected additional costs! We use myHermes Parcels who operate a 3 day tracked delivery service.
Here`s a tip for you!
Ask other players at your club if they need their racket/s restrung to share the costs.You could end up paying next to nothing for your shipping, and we will always reward customers who promote our services to others with a little thank you now and again...!